Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bimini-February 23, 1512


Dear Diary,


Today Charles V granted me a patent authorizing me to discover the island of Bimini. This is such a wonderful opportunity. But on the other hand I do miss my family as well. I’m making lots of plans on what I shall do for the island. I am going to colonize Bimini for Spain. This island is going to be a very safe one. I will not allow any intruders or invaders in to our territory. I plan on building my own army to make sure that no one will come in. All rebels will be put to death. Religion will be a very big deal for the citizens that live there. All religions will be converted to Christianity and it will stay that way. I am going to be on a very tight look out for this island and I will turn it into something extravagant.

No comments: