Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Turning Black-July 1521



Dear Diary,

My injuries have not been well. I am in critical care but I am even struggling to inscribe. Looking back at my journey’s I have conquered the unthinkable. Reminiscing the times as just an inexperienced child, I am never the less thankful to be born into nobility and to under-go training to become a fierce and dominant knight. I will always remember Pedro Nunez de Guzman who I served as his page and soon had become his squire. Even though, I had to help take care of my master’s needs and help him in battles, I was taught to read, write, ride horses, and hunt and to fight. Without these teachings, I doubt I would have been successful in the expeditions I took on in my life. Becoming a knight and entering the military campaign at a younger age, was an advantage for my successes. Here, on my deathbed I feel nothing but integrity and satisfaction for my accomplishments and truly believe that I am a mighty and courageous leader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you WERE AWESOME
:(